Industrial & Co-Pack
- Helping to build your brand. Co-pack/Industrial channels are a key part of our history and an integral part of our future.
- In addition to our own QA team we also have third party specialized regulatory consultants working with us full-time as part of our food safety team
- X-Ray detection on finished goods
- Our production facilities utilize Ozone gas technology
- Full HACCP protocols in place
- Raw material flexibility/contingency – Established relationships with multiple suppliers
- We utilize a combination of skilled butchers and automated technology
With two Federally Inspected facilities we process a number of different cut up chicken and turkey products… ask about the different options available.
Our facility is multi-species certified and processes Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Pork and Lamb items.
- Branded or Private Label
- Dicing/Slicing (variable dimensions)
- Portion control whole muscle chicken and turkey items
- Whole muscle/forming
- Fully cooked
- MAP Tray Pack (Raw items) – different tray options available
- Skin pack (Raw items)
- Vac Pack (Cooked items)
- Over-wrap tray pack (fresh)
- Custom formation/Marination
- Multiple packaging options – boxes and bags (various sizes available)
- Our facilities are modular in design allowing for flexibility in producing a wide range of production options.
- Ability to accommodate lower volume runs allows our customers to be more innovative – easier market test options, scalable product launches
- Radio Frequency Defrosting technology offers extremely fast thawing times for production flexibility without sacrificing quality
- Multi species capability allows for more efficient vendor relationships and can provide much more streamlined product development and production options.